What Coaching Is:
- Partnering with members in a thought provoking and creative process to promote healthy lifestyle change.
- Inspire people to live life to their fullest potential personally and professionally
- Is a forward-looking process where each member establishes a vision, clear goals, and action steps
- Is driven by the member and supported by the coach.
- Helping members to identify their strengths and use them to create their own solutions.
What Coaching Is Not:
- Coaching is NOT counseling or “talk therapy” which tends to focus on the past and how the past affects the present.
- Does not tell people what to do or how to do it: they do not analyze problems, give advice, and prescribe solutions.
- Coaches are NOT experts on the member; they see the member as the “expert” in his or her own life.
- Does not address specific symptoms and pathology.
To sign up with a coach, call 1-855-CG SUPRT(247-8778) or schedule online coaching sessions.