Alcohol and Other Drugs


My Parent May Have Alcohol Use Disorder: How Can I Help?

Content Image

Being the child of someone with alcohol use disorder seems like a lose-lose situation. You can ignore the problem and keep the peace. Or you can confront the problem and create a crisis. Read about both options.  

MORE - My Parent May Have Alcohol Use Disorder: How Can I Help?



The information provided on the Achieve Solutions site, including, but not limited to, articles, assessments, and other general information, is for informational purposes only and should not be treated as medical, health care, psychiatric, psychological, or behavioral health care advice. Nothing contained on the Achieve Solutions site is intended to be used for medical diagnosis or treatment or as a substitute for consultation with a qualified health care professional. Please direct questions regarding the operation of the Achieve Solutions site to Web Feedback. If you have concerns about your health, please contact your health care provider.  ©Carelon Behavioral Health



  • Useful Tools

    Select a tool below

© 2024 Beacon Health Options, Inc.